Jesus said that He was sent by God, "to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed;" Luke 4:18
"Healing of Broken Hearts" means you can find relief from the emotional pain caused by life's hard situations. The heartache caused by the loss of loved ones, failed marriages, abuse, or any other "soul hurt" can be healed by the love of Christ.
"Liberty to the Captives" means you can be set free from addictions to alcohol, drugs, sexual perversions or violent behavior, as well as depression, anxiety, or any other fears or phobias that have held you in their grip and prevented you from truly "being free".
"Recovery of Sight to the Blind" refers to healing and health for anyone suffering from physical or mental illness, disease, deformity, or any other type of affliction which causes pain or discouragement.
"To Set at Liberty Those Who are Oppressed" means that those who feel that "the deck is stacked against them"; or that "nothing good ever happens to them"; or that "everyone else gets all the breaks"; can receive help and assurance from God that will release them from those feelings and give them give them a joyful expectation for the blessings of God in their lives.
It is the purpose of New Life Ministries church to assist every believer in Jesus Christ to receive the blessings of these specific promises.
* Jesus also said, "For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will save it." Luke 9:24
"This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends. John 15:12-13
* Jesus taught that the true meaning of life would be realized as we obeyed Him in the commandment to love and minister to one another.
It is the purpose of New Life Ministries church to equip believers with the knowledge and skills needed for them to be able to minister to one another in the power and love of Jesus.
* Jesus said, "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent." John 17:3
* Jesus' clearly stated that eternal life (and therefore "life") can be summed up in the statement, "to know God, and Jesus Christ".
* The foundation upon which Christianity is built is the fact that Jesus Christ was raised from the dead and can be known, in a very real and personal way, by those who believe in Him.
It is the purpose of New Life Ministries church to teach and to encourage all believers to walk in the fullness of a real relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
If you would like more information, if you have questions, or would like contact us concerning statements made here, please do so by any of the methods listed on our "Contact Us" page.
It is the purpose of New Life Ministries to equip every believer in Jesus Christ with the knowledge and skills necessary to "Walk in the Newness of Life" that is ours
through Faith in His Sacrifice for Us At the Cross.